Nov 26, 2018
Full Court Press: What We’re Thankful For in the NBA & Sue Bird Watching
3 on 3: The Three Best Jews in Basketball and the Three Worst Bigots Related to the NBA
That Actually Happened: A Massive Trade Is Held Up by the Least Important Player’s Contract
And also: Evil Kevin Durant, Happy Not Thanksgiving from Kyrie Irving, Dolph Schubert, Antiques Roadshow is Nice Storage Wars, Math is Fun, Big Bird Rights, How Trade to a Retired Player, Get in the Tank with Shark Cuban
We’re having a Multitude live show the same weekend as PODCON 2! We’ll be in Seattle on January 17th and 18th at the Rendezvous Theatre. Go to bit.ly/multitudeinseattle for your tickets now!
- Dreamboy, the new podcast from Night Vale Presents, is out now. Find out more at dreamboypodcast.com, or search for Dreamboy, all one word, in your favorite podcast app.
- Tavour is the best way to get beers from around the world. Download the app and get $10 credit after your first purchase of $25 or more when you put HORSE into the promo section of the app.
Find Us Online
- website: horsehoops.com
- patreon: patreon.com/horsehoops
- twitter: twitter.com/horse_hoops
- instagram: instagram.com/horsehoops
- facebook: facebook.com/horsehoops
- multitude: multitude.productions
On HORSE, we don’t analyze wins and losses. We talk beefs, dig into Internet drama, and have fun. The NBA is now a 365-day league and it's never been more present in pop culture. From Kevin Durant's burner accounts to LeBron taking his talents anywhere to trusting the Process, the NBA is becoming a pop culture requirement. At the same time, sports can have gatekeepers that make it insular and frustrating for people who aren't die hard fans. We’re here to prove that basketball is entertaining to follow for all fans, whether you’re actively watching the games or not.